Moving Day Pancakes
~1 cup sweet potato, shredded
~1 small carrot shredded
~1/2 medium onion, minced
~1 clove garlic, minced
~1 teaspoon sea salt
1) Place onions in a large mixing bowel, sprinkle with sea salt, mix well. Allow them to sit while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
2) Add sweet potato, carrot, and garlic to onions, add a pinch of salt, and mix well.
3) Add gluten free flour, mix very well until it looks like a crumbly mess.
4) Add enough water to make a batter like consistency, mix really really really well, then you are ready to cook.
5) Heat fry pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes, spray with olive oil, pour 1/2 cup batter into fry pan, placing the top on your pan.
6) Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove top, flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes without the top.
7) Repeat until all batter is used up.*
8) Serve hot with a smile or a frown whatever lets you scarf these down.
Note*: Leftover batter will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge, you may have to add a little extra flour to the mixture after a day or so, as all the water from the vegetables will be released making the batter a little too soupy.