I have felt a lil lost for words lately. I’ve hit a rough week in my pregnancy. Between work, keeping my home together, and supporting my partner on his school endeavours I’m feeling a lil wiped out. I just simply haven’t had energy for anything else outside of essentials: family, friends, work, and home. All the other ‘stuff’ just will have to wait for a minute. I’m not sure if you’ve ever felt the same way?
This recipe is somewhat reflective of this exhaustion:
~one bowl to mix everything in
~1 hour and 5 minutes to make and bake everything
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
~15 oz cooked pumpkin, pureed
~1/2 cup silken tofu
~1 cup raw sugar
~1/2 teaspoon sea salt
~2 level tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
~1 can evaporated coconut milk
~spray oil for pie pan
1) Pre heat your oven to 425F or 218C
2) Mix everything together with a hand blender in a large bowl.
3) Grease a pie pan with spray oil – pour the pumpkin pudding inside. Give it a little wiggle to get rid of any air bubbles – place pie pan inside the oven and set a 15 minute timer.
4) After the first 15 minutes turn heat down to 350F or 175C and bake for another 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the pie.
5) Allow pie to cool for 15-20 minutes before serving with a lil soy whipped cream.